27 June 2011

COINCIDENCE

Its been years since I graduated and got busy right after the graduation. I came from boys school and belonged to a special class ( nearly losing screws in each heads ^_^..) This day was quite a coincidence because my few colleague had arrived from work ( outside Phil ). And my other colleague will be leaving Philippines tomorrow. It felt sad because this is the kind of life we have, we usually come and go. T_T

This day was nice not because they've treated me lunch and dinner but we did talked a lot. We laugh as we did before, mentioned previous jokes and teased, mentioned bad deeds ( haha : D ). For years of not seeing, having a day is like having a minute of time. 



Cherish every moment you have with your friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, and family. Time is the most valuable thing in the world.

People come and go, but the bond you've shared remains. Cheers!!


I'm sorry I haven't updated my page lately, it was because I was so busy lately until now. I'm just having a break and post for you guys. Hope you like it ^_^.


HAPPY READING!!

1 comment: